AsciiDoc Viewer for Bitbucket
This Bitbucket Server addon will bring AsciiDoc visualisation directly into the repository view.
Once the plugin is enabled, you will automatically see a rendition of any file with extensions
Data security and privacy statement
AsciiDoc Viewer for Bitbucket does not handle any data or user information outside of your server.
The AsciiDoc Viewer for Bitbucket is installed directly from Atlassian Marketplace.
- Go to the Administration interface in Bitbucket Server.
- Click on Find new add-ons on the left hand side.
- Search for asciidoc
- Click on Free trial to request a trial licenses or Buy now to buy an license.
When the plugin is installed and activated, it will take over the default rendition of any files with
You can still see the original content by clicking on the button Show source in the Bitbucket UI.
Please contact Apio Support in any issues related to the plugin.
- Version 1.1.0
- Add source highlighting via highlight.js. This release embeds the highlight library version 10.1.0 with all languages enabled and idea stylesheet.
- Version 1.0.0
- The initial release of AsciiDoc Viewer for Bitbucket supports Bitbucket Server 6.0.0 and newer. It is bundling asciidoctor.js 2.2.0 for rendition of the asciidoc files.