This Bitbucket Server addon will bring swagger-ui visualisation directly into the repository view.
Once the plugin is enabled, you will automatically see a rendition of any
openapi file in you your repository.
Data security and privacy statement
OpenAPI Viewer for Bitbucket does not handle any data or user information outside of your server.
The OpenAPI Viewer for Bitbucket is installed directly from Atlassian Marketplace.
- Go to the Administration interface in Bitbucket Server.
- Click on Find new add-ons on the left hand side.
- Search for openapi
- Click on Free trial to request a trial licenses or Buy now to buy an license.
When the plugin is installed and activated, it will take over the default rendition of any files
matching a specific naming pattern typical for swagger/openapi.
It's currently not possible to use fully custom names, but the following naming patterns are supported:
You can still see the original content by clicking on the button Show source in the Bitbucket UI.
Please contact Apio Support in any issues related to the plugin.
- Add possibility for configuring Swagger-UI through admin settings.
- Upgrade to Swagger-UI 3.25.5
- Support spec naming.
- Enable examples and custom extensions
- Upgrade to Swagger-UI 3.23.1
- Fix rendering issue for long descriptions in swagger
- Upgraded to swagger-ui 3.22.3
- Initial Datacenter release.
- Updated to swagger-ui-3.22.1 and added support for openapi in filenames.
- Maintenance release upgrading Swagger UI version to 3.20.8.
- Prepare for Datacenter release
- Support for Bitbucket 5.14 and upgrade Swagger UI version to 3.19.1
- Extended support for non-standardized filenames.
- The initial release of OpenAPI Viewer for Bitbucket supports Bitbucket Server 5.3.0 and newer. It is bundling swagger-ui 3.17.3 for rendition of the swagger files.